Are you on the hunt for that perfect gift to make that special cowboy (or cowgirl) in your life smile? Okay, we’d like to ask you a few questions first before we give away our top choices.
- Is “Made in the USA” important to you?
- Do you prefer handcrafted over machine-made?
- Are you more about “custom” than off-the-shelf?
- Do you enjoy elevating the everyday?
- Are you sick and tired of big box stores and crave the personal touch?
- Do you want to ensure the person you’re shopping for stands out in a crowd?
If you answered yes to most of the questions above, we’ve got some ideas that are sure to make those important people on your holiday list want to reach out and give you a big fat squeeze.
For Him and Her
From fine-crafted jewelry to belt buckles and hat bands, here are a few items to check out, so you can start crossing those names off your list.
- A symbol of strength and honor, this handcrafted, solid sterling silver ring with the figure of a Native American Chief is sure to be a forever favorite.
- These exquisitely-deigned Sterling Silver, western-engraved cuff links are sure to make a fashion statement and take any shirt from good to great.
- This Sunset Trails crosshatch Mesa Buckle with Eagle will have your holiday spirit soaring in no time.
- For the person who has everything, this is truly the ultimate in luxury belt accessories. The Grove buckle with a carved 14 karat bison is simply a cut above the rest.
- A big fan with women, but liked by men too, the Hart buckle with western engraving and turquoise will definitely catch an eye or two.
- Sleek and easy to style, this Sunset Trails Fairway 24 Buckle Set is hand-engraved and elegant. It’s rightfully ready for a night on the town.
- Anyone will stand out when they don this beautiful Chocolate Montie Montana hat band. Hats on! We’re pretty sure, you’ll have a hard time getting them to take it off.
We hope that at least one of these products has made you think of that someone special in your life. It’s an old adage, but it’s true – “to give is better than to receive” –and we promise that when you see your loved one’s face light up with a smile when they open that box, you’ve truly embraced the spirit of the season.
Happy holidays to all!